WHAT CAN WE HELP YOU WITH TODAY?
Consecutive interpretation is a mode of interpreting in which the speaker says a sentence or two, then pauses while the interpreter repeats them in another language. It can take place in person, over the phone or via video conference.
- Schedule an interpreter (Phone, Video, In-Person)
- On-Demand Phone/Video Interpreter (requires account)
- Access Toll Free Phone Network (requires account)
Simultaneous interpretation is when a speaker continuously speaks while the interpreter simultaneously translates speech into a the desired language. A participant may choose which language they are hearing the speech in.
- Schedule a simultaneous interpreter for a remote or in-person event
- AV equipment available if required
- All Conference Interpreters are Certified